Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kaylee Hope, a.k.a. "Miss Beautiful"

I'm guessing most of you already know, but we received the heartbreaking news this week that our sweet little one is probably not going to make it. We went in for the usual 20 week ultrasound and the doctor was immediately concerned about the amount of fluid he was seeing in our baby. (I'm considering boycotting all future 20 week ultrasounds...these surprises are getting to be a bit much!) We've since had a follow-up appointment to find out more information. I could re-write our story in my own words, but Joey has done such a beautiful job doing that already, so for now I am leaving it to him.

I would love for the world to love and know my precious daughter, Kaylee Hope, so you are invited to read about our story here:

I love you, Thadwick

An update on Thadwick / Miss Beautiful

4 years ago today

Her name is Kaylee Hope

Thanks for reading. Thanks for praying. Oh, and if you're wondering about Carson and Keira - they are doing well. I've got a few posts in my head that I need to get out here, so hang tight!

4 comments:

Jen and Todd said...

Joey's posts are beautiful. I'm glad you two are enjoying your anniversary. Also, the name Kaylee Hope is beautiful. You and your husband are amazing! Also, I can't wait to hear what Carson & Kiera are up to! I'm sure they are keeping you on your toes! I have a lot of people praying for you and I can't stop thinking about you.

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

You guys are in my heart, thoughts, and prayers all day long.

I love the name you have given your sweet little girl.

Love
Nichole

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if I've ever posted on your blog...I'm a friend of Erin's.

I'm sorry to hear the news about your little baby girl. I know nothing can really prepare a parent to go through what you have to right now. Thank you for sharing your journey and reminding us all just how lucky we are for the healthy children we do have. Your husband's posts were beautiful.

Wishing you peace, love, and healing. Melissa

Our family said...

I'm so sorry for your news, and we are certainly lifting you up in prayers. If you have not already read this book:

http://www.christianbook.com/will-carry-sacred-dance-grief-joy/angie-smith/9780805464283/pd/464283?item_code=WW&netp_id=753461&event=ESRCN&view=details

I encourage you to find a copy soon. She has walked a similar road.