No, we've not had the babies yet, nor are we in labor. :) Now that I've posted this, maybe, just maybe, they'll decide to make a liar out of me. I would be fine with that.
5 comments:
Maggie
said...
Have you tried to milk yourself yet??? Yeah...I said it...mostly in the hope that you would laugh yourself into labor ;)
Sure hope they come soon...can't wait to meet them!
5 comments:
Have you tried to milk yourself yet??? Yeah...I said it...mostly in the hope that you would laugh yourself into labor ;)
Sure hope they come soon...can't wait to meet them!
LOL! Laughter - check! Labor - not so much yet :) I like your strategy though - best induction idea ever!
Well, they can't stay in there forever!!!! I am hoping it is today!
Dear Babies, Please come out. Love, Kate
Have you started a tally of all the times you've been asked variations of "haven't you had those babies yet?"
I should have! At this point, we'll just go with a rough estimate of innumerable!
Post a Comment