Friday, December 10, 2010

Is it a pantry or a toy cupboard? Depends on who you ask!

Like all kids, mine find everything but their actual toys to be the best entertainment. Lately their entertainment has been my pantry cupboard. This picture doesn't quite due them justice, as they've been removing the contents of the bottom two shelves since they've learned to pull themselves up! I try not to let them make this a habit, but sometimes I just need them to be occupied!



3 comments:

erin said...

Too funny! I literally just sat down to upload a very similar picture of Baby Richard! Too funny!

Jamie said...

Erin, I just saw your picture of him this morning - so funny! They definitely are into everything! At least it is still cute for now! I also just noticed my typo in the title...seriously?! How did I miss that?! Thanks for still being my blog friend! :)

Jessy said...

I love that its Carson who is leading the rummage through the cupboards..typical! If that little girl plays her cards right she'll be able to get away with a lot by just allowing him to take the lead :)