Monday, April 12, 2010

Come What May, I Will Get A Shower...

This is not an uncommon scene in this house. A girl has got to shower sometime! They don't seem to be too terribly upset by it! :)

6 comments:

Jolene said...

Hello! I'm visiting from Erin D's blog - hope you don't mind. This pic warmed my heart. My twins are now 6 but I remember so well what it was like to have them lined up just like this so I could sneak in a shower. I just wanted to thank you for the memory jog and to wish you God's blessings for your beautiful family!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

HAHAA sweet!

Just wait till they start crawling! :-D
Nichole

Jamie said...

Hi Jolene! Thanks for reading. You're welcome to memory jog anytime! It's crazy to think about our little ones being 6 someday...wow! I'm not ready for them to grow up! Good thing I've got some time!

Nichole - when those two start crawling I'm done for! All personal care will have to be done during sleeping hours!

Keelie said...

I did this! When they get older, you bring in things like ultrasaucers and high chairs...'course, with two, you'd need a large bathroom!:)

Keithslady said...

Or, personal hygiene goes by the wayside until your husband takes them in hand and shoes you off to the shower.

Kara Jo said...

Good job, Mama. You gotta do what you gotta do. Did this myself more times than I can count...but never with two!