16 years ago
Monday, January 18, 2010
For Once, I'm Not the Shortest One!
My sister was around a bit this weekend and somewhere in the midst of our fun Joey decided I needed a new location, so I had Jessy grab the camera. The last time we did this I was about 18 weeks along and I thought that it would be the last time I was up there! I'm happy to report it wasn't the last time, though I'm pretty sure from here on out, I'll have to compete for the spot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi! I'm Janelle Anderson, from MVMOM and your multiples class. I'm so glad you commented on our blog, because we have been thinking we should get in touch with you guys too. It will be so fun for our kids to play together in a while (but of course we should still get together before they can really "play")! You are looking really good, and we are rooting for you guys! Cute baby room too! I'll be checking your blog for updates from now on.
Hey Janelle! I was cleaning out my address book the other day as I was leaving one employer to start a new job with another and couldn't remember for the life of me who Matt Anderson was. It finally hit me and I've been thinking ever since that we need to connect. I wasn't sure if you guys would want to wait until after the babies were born or try to get something in before, but we're open for anything!
Glad to see you're doing well. It's all coming up very quickly for both of us...
That looks like quite the balancing act there guys! A good metaphor I suppose. :)
Oh my goodness Jamie you are brave! Love the pic! You two are so cute! I can't wait to hear about the birth of those two little ones! Jamie, you look great! I feel your pain and discomfort! I can't believe how far you've made it and how big those babies are! Way to go girl!:)
Jamie and Joey, We got some good Culver's coupons if you're up for going to get some ice cream one of these evenings. Jamie, between the two of us, we are eating for 7, so we might as well take advantage while we can...time is running out! :) Feel free to call anytime!
Post a Comment