16 years ago
Sunday, January 10, 2010
It's a Sad Day South of the Border
In keeping with nothing but the highest nutritional standards, Joey and I went out for Taco Bell after church. In general, I prefer to sit at a booth, so I was happy to see that there was one open just for me! I excitedly sat down ready to indulge in the new 5 layer burrito, but to my dismay I didn't really fit in the booth! Serious?! I know I am large, but I did not know that it had gotten that bad! Being that I was able to get in the booth and my belly wasn't that squished I decided to hold onto what pride I could and eat my meal there anyway! I did try to move the table and or booth, but of course, neither would budge. Oh well! If I weren't pregnant, I'd say this was my sign that I'd eaten too much Taco Bell, but thankfully, that is not the case!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh Jamie haha...just think pretty soon you will have 2 carseats on either side of you!! :) -olivia
"In keeping with nothing but the highest nutritional standards..."
Dang girl, you make me laugh.
This same thing happened to me once. Unfortunately I was not pregnant at the time. Reeeeeally embarassing.
how many cow bells do you have to lift to burn off a 5 layer burrito anyways??
Jamie! Too funny. You definitely have a good excuse--you were trying to fit 3 people in that booth space. Shall be over soon!
Post a Comment